|The Fists of Light and Darkness|
|Volume 2, Chapter 11|
|Romaji||Hikari to yami no ken|
|Translation||The Fists of Light and Darkness|
The Heart's of Hashin Sho!
The Fists of Light and Darkness is the eleventh chapter in the Koukou Tekken-den Tough series, and the eleventh chapter in the series.
Kiichi gets back up facing Mitsuhide becoming completely thrilled with the tough battle much to everyone's surpise. Mitsuhide then hits four kick combination in mid-air, knocking Kiichi back again. Kiichi then realizes that Mitsuhide's style is not that of Nadashinkage, but instead Nadashinyo, which turns out to be the original style and Nadashinkage a copy. Mitsuhide then continues his onslaught of Kiichi and was about to kill him until, Takako came to stop the fight. Kiichi, however, tells her that she should not interrupt their fight, as well as telling Mitsuhide that his impact points were off by a hair. Kiichi's adrenaline then kicks in, and Kiichi is able to put Mitsuhide in a standing submission hold.
- Mitsuhide's true martial art, Nadashinyo, is revealed.
- Nadashinyo is the original technique and Nadashinkage is the copy of it.
- Mitsuhide and Kiichi's fight is interrupted by Takako who tries to stop it completely.
- Kiichi is unworried by Mitsuhide whose impact points were not at maximum.
- Kiichi is able to put Mitsuhide in a standing submission hold.
|Koukou Tekken-den Tough Volume 2 Chapters|
|Asura · The Fists of Light and Darkness · The Heart's of Hashin Sho! · The Physique of The Combatant · The True Face of The Champion · Street Judo Combat · Event?! · It's Hard to Love · Killing Over Three Years · The Ultimate Challenge|