|The Big Hearted Combatant|
|Volume 4, Chapter 30|
|English title||The Big Hearted Combatant|
|Series||Koukou Tekkenden Tough|
|Release date||December 8, 1994|
The Father's Destiny, the Son's Destiny
The Soul of Wrestling
Kiba is seen, while Kiichi prepares, talking with Funada telling him to rip his eyes out. Kiba then proceeds to punch Funada who takes it as a pep talk and gets ready to fight against Kiichi. Kiba and Seiko talk with each other about their students and Seiko reminds Kiba that he Kiichi is his son and he was not weak. Kiichi and Funada talk and then Kiichi runs at Funada throwing his coat in Fuanada's face and kicking him in his privates and allowing him to do a DDT on Funada into the concrete. Funada however gets up, although his head has blood coming from it, and shows Kiichi his very massive physique. Funada then tackles Kiichi and performs the northern light suplex. Funada fingers then split in two, as he had accidentally hit Kiichi's foot in the process of trying to gouge his eyes out. Kiichi tells him that he was too honest allowing him to know what he was trying to do.
- Kiichi Miyazawa vs Koji Funada
- Kiba tells Funada to gouge Kiichi's eyes out.
- Kiichi is able to DDT Funada.
- Funada was not effected by the DDT even with his head split open.
- Funada tells him about his childhood, having been picked on and not being smart and that wrestling made him who he is today.
- Funada has a very muscular build to him.
- Funada performs the Northern Light Suplex on Kiichi.
- Funada tries to gouge out Kiichi's eyes but ends up splitting his own fingers.