|The Father's Destiny, the Son's Destiny|
|Volume 3, Chapter 29|
|English title||The Father's Destiny, the Son's Destiny|
|Series||Koukou Tekkenden Tough|
|Release date||September 19, 1994|
|New Characters||Seiji Kiba|
An Unexpected Challenger
The Big Hearted Combatant
Funada continues to press Seiko for a fight, even bending a metal bar with his fight, as if it was nothing, even stating that he has never lost a fight. Kiichi tries to step in wanting to see the fear of the wrestler, but Funada pushes him away. Kiichi tries to get Funada to fight, and finds out that Funada practices Karate. Before Kiichi and Funada can fight a man named Kiba interrupts, who is revealed to be the manager of the NWL and a very famous wrestler. Kiba and Seiko reveal a history together, as Kiba had a match to death with Seiko. Seiko had a broken collarbone and retinal detachment and Kiba had lost an eye. Kiba then warns Funada not to take his opponent lightly, as Kiichi gets ready to fight against Funada.
- Kiichi gets in between Funada and Seiko's fight, wanting to face a wrestlers fear.
- A man named Kiba comes, and is revealed to be the manager of the NWL, as well as a very good wrestler.
- Seiko and Kiba have a history together, having fought each other in a death match.
- Seiko had a broken collarbone and retinal detachment and Kiba had lost an eye.
- Kiba warns Funada not to take his opponent lightly.
- Kiichi gets ready to fight against Funada.
|Koukou Tekken-den Tough Volume 3 Chapters|
|The Evening Before the Decisive Combat · The Snake's Breath · Super Judo · The Clashing of Mortal Techniques · Forbidden Extreme Methods · Psychological War · Spirit of Compassion · The One Who Inherits the Nadashinkage · An Unexpected Challenger · The Father's Destiny, the Son's Destiny|