|The Heart's of Hashin Sho!|
|Volume 2, Chapter 12|
|English title||The Heart's of Hashin Sho!|
|Series||Koukou Tekkenden Tough|
|Release date||June 17, 1994|
The Fists of Light and Darkness
The Physique of the Combatant
Kiichi uses one of the Nadashinkage submission techniques, and then uses Ryouzanshuraku, which throws Mitsuhide Kuroda on to the ground slamming his head on concrete. Mitsuhide is able to get up, however, and Kiichi decides to use Shinkyaku, the Hashin sho handed down by his father, effectively stopping his heart. Moriyan then hurry's Kiichi to undo his actions, to which Kiichi panics but is able to begin Mitsuhide's heart again. Kiichi then talks with Mitsuhide, telling him the pain in his heart had disappeared to which he agreed, as well as saying that he will fight Kiichi again. Kiichi then leaves with his friends knowing how well Mitsuhide and Takako are together, although not getting over his love for Takako.
- Kiichi reveals a new technique in the Nadashinkage, Ryu Zanshuraku.
- Kiichi then uses Shinkyaku to stop Mitsuhide's heart, although he comes back.
- Kiichi's and Mitsuhide's intense struggle ends, with Kiichi being victorious.
- Kiichi sees the love Mitsuhide and Takako share.
- Kiichi is not over his love Takako.