|The Illusion of the Strongest|
|Volume 4, Chapter 37|
|English title||The Illusion of the Strongest|
|Series||Koukou Tekkenden Tough|
|Release date||December 8, 1994|
The True Nature of the "Demon"
The Most Dangerous of Challenges
The unknown assailant walks passed Kiichi, who was ogling the sign of the stripper. Kiichi then notices a large crowd and find Heizo on the ground, strangled and arm broken. Kiichi decides to take him to the hospital himself. The assailant is then seen meeting with one of Kiba's goons, getting paid for beating Heizo. He then insults wrestling angering Kiba's goon, who turns out to be the champion, and attacks him but to no avail as the assailant begins to crush his head, forcing Kiba to come out. Heizo is then seen at the hospital with Kiichi, and tells him about the monster that Heizo himself had created. Kiba is then standing off against the assailant stating they were alike, as they both chase the illusion of the strongest.
- Kiichi gets Goosebumps from the unknown assailant just walking passed him.
- Kiichi finds Heizo on the ground in a pool of blood, and decides to take him to the hospital.
- The unknown assailant gets paid for what he did to Heizo, and then begins to mock wrestling angering the current champion of pro-wrestling.
- The assailant fights with and begins to crush the champion's head causing Kiba to come out.
- Heizo reveals to Kiichi that he had made the assailant.
- Kiba reveals that he and the assailant are both the same, as they both chase the illusion of the strongest.