|The Most Dangerous of Challenges|
|Volume 4, Chapter 38|
|English title||The Most Dangerous of Challenges|
|Series||Koukou Tekkenden Tough|
|Release date||December 8, 1994|
The Illusion of the Strongest
The Legend of the Monster
Heizo tells Kiichi the man who attacked him is known as Samon Kiyomasa, a person who combines amazing physique and techniques with animal like ferocity. Kiba is then seen taking on Samon tackling him through a building. Samon then points out while fighting that Kiba's face has gotten pale all of a sudden, angering Kiba. Heizo talks about Samon and warns Kiichi that he could never beat someone like him. Tenshu then interrupts, stating that Kiba was injured and that defeating Kiba would prove nothing, effectively stopping the fight. Kiba then reveals that he had lost an eye to Samon, much to his shock, and tells him about Seiko and the Nadashinkage-ryu. Kiichi is then seen, talking with Heizo, and tells him that he had always promised himself that he would fight anyone who was stronger then he was. Kiba is then seen revealing that he had not injured himself and that it was all an act in order to get Samon to destroy the Nadashinkage-ryu himself.
- Seiji Kiba vs Kiyomasa Samon
- Heizo introduces his assailant as Kiyomasa Samon.
- Kiba fights against Samon and is able to defeat him do to his injured knee.
- Kiba then reveals that there is another fighter like them, using the Nadashinkage-ryu as well as reveals his fake eye to Samon.
- Kiichi refuses to back down from fighting against Samon even though Heizo warned against it.
- Kiba reveals, while in his car, he was not injured and it was all an act in order to get Samon to destroy the Nadashinkage-ryu.