|The One Who Inherits the Nadashinkage|
|Volume 3, Chapter 27|
|English title||The One Who Inherits the Nadashinkage|
|Series||Koukou Tekkenden Tough|
|Release date||September 19, 1994|
Spirit of Compassion
An Unexpected Challenger
Kiichi is happy, that he has finally beaten Goji, as Mitsuhide leaves before the celebration begins. Goji's heart is restarted by Seiko, who also resets his nose. Goji then goes back to Kiichi, wanting to fight him again, but instead shakes his hand after Kiichi sees how much honor he has, not using any other means to try to win besides Judo. Rika congratulates Kiichi, and Kiichi gives her adivice, telling her to be honest with Goji more. Kiichi is then seen walking with his father, and angrily wants his approval, after being called egotistical by his father. In response Seiko restarts Kiichi stomach so he can eat again. Seiko is then seen eating, where it is revealed he had been fasting along with Kiichi, to try to keep up with him.
- Kiichi and Goji's match come to a close.
- Kiichi respects Goji, for only using Martial arts in their fight.
- Rika wanted Kiichi to win, in order to make Goji a more humble person, which it did.
- Kiichi tells Rika to be more honest with Goji.
- Kiichi's stomach vitals are restarted by Seiko.
- Seiko has been fasting with Kiichi.