|The Soul of Wrestling|
|Volume 4, Chapter 31|
|English title||The Soul of Wrestling|
|Series||Koukou Tekkenden Tough|
|Release date||December 8, 1994|
The Big Hearted Combatant
Towards a Federation!?
While Funada is writhing in pain over his fingers, Kiba smirks stating that it was not over, even though Kiichi thought it was. Funada then tries to attack Kiichi, and although Kiichi did not want to continue fighting with Funada's fingers messed up, he kicks him through a car window. Funada gets back up, as Kiba states that wrestlers never give up no matter what parts of their body breaks. Funada then tries to attack Kiichi, with a shoulder tackle, but Kiichi is able to dodge it but Funada breaks the coke machine behind him. Funada then tries to smash Kiichi with the coke machine, shocking Kiichi but drops the machine after Seiko intervenes. Kiba comments that Seiko has become weak and steps on Funada, who he thinks is worthless having also humiliated him being that he believes that wrestling is the best martial art. Kiichi tries to attack Kiba but Kiba is able to grab him without any problem, crushing him as he wanted to decide which was stronger Nadashinkage-ryu or wrestling. Kiichi is able to get out of it and accepts Kiba's challenge. While this was happening a strange man, who over hears such a match, believes it is a gold mine.
- Kiichi Miyazawa vs Koji Funada
- Funada goes crazy and tries to attack Kiichi not caring what happens to his body.
- Kiba explains that wrestlers will continue no matter what is broken.
- Seiko ends the match with a back chop to Funada.
- Kiba challenges the Nadashinkage-ryu against his wrestling.
- Kiichi accepts the challenge.
- Someone plans on taking advantage of the situation for money.