Hi, welcome to Tough Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Y.echcherif.elkettani page. If you need help, read through our help pages or contact a local admin. If there are no active admins here, stop by Community Central and check out our forums.
Looking for live help? Then join us for an upcoming webinar to chat with staff and other Wikia editors. You can also check our Staff blog to keep up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia. Lastly, check out the Wikia Video Library, where you can find premium licensed videos to add to the wiki.
All of these links are a great way to start exploring Wikia.
Some ground rules!!!Edit
Please before you put anything on the wiki, make sure it is both grammatically and spellingly correct. I have seen so many errors on your posts. We are trying to be professionals here. Plus, you put way too much information on the characters. the goal is not to give up information on the manga but quickly describe what each character is like. For instance with Kiichi, you gave up the first few chapters of the manga in details.
Thank you for following the rules ;)
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this wikia as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wikia.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wikia, including chat, forum, and many more. If you have adopted an older wikia with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here.
- Customize your wikia's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow Wikians.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of using Wikia, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can by found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wikia! -- Wendy (talk) 01:32, May 27, 2015 (UTC)
Hi! If you like martial arts mangas and anime, I think you know Baki the Grappler too. And I see you have willingness about doing wikias. I'm still learning English language, so I'm not such good in writing an articles. I'm admin of wikia about Baki the Grappler - Baki Wiki. How about help us? You would be very helpful :) HanzoHattorii123 (talk) 15:33, January 9, 2016 (UTC)
Hi! I see you're not taking care about the wiki currently. Im' planning to do some things there (character articles, etc). Btw, I'm the guy who created the wiki's front page some time ago. Could you make me an admin of the wiki? HanzoHattorii123 (talk) 13:08, October 25, 2017 (UTC)
- No you haven't really done anything to be considered an admin.Astarothfan (talk) 00:38, October 26, 2017 (UTC)
Hi! Again, I see you're not editing the Wiki. If there's any vandalism, it would be good if someone could protect the site. I'm trying to look if everything's good and deal with articles as often as it possible for me. So, what do you think about giving me admin rights? HanzoHattorii123 (talk) 20:20, June 9, 2019 (UTC)