|Focus||Striking, Grappling, Trapping, Qigong, Illusion|
|Application||Self-defense, self-healing, alternative medicine, meditation, self-cultivation|
|Notable Practitioners||Kakugo Kasukabe|
|Manga Debut||"Last Match: Kiichi Miyazawa's Way of Life" |
The Yuugenshinkage-ryuu is a form of martial arts that shares many similarities to the Nadashinkage-ryuu, with many of their own techniques following the same principles. In that the roots of the styles aren’t that of one mere art. They are from those who came back from death and brought the secrets of hell with them.
Yuugenshinkage-ryuu main concept is based on perplexing opponent with visual illusions the most basic application of which is through tremendously high speeds, that will dazzle them to the point that user could seem like a blur or even be mistaken to have warped, when in fact they are just moving very fast. To a certain degree opponent’s will feel like they’re blind for a moment as user escapes their sight never realizing that the fatal blow has already been dealt.
As a side effect of their extreme speed, practitioners of the style can produce afterimages of themselves in order to confuse opponents who are unable to follow their movements. The speed produced by this art usually causes practitioner’s to move so quickly that they create afterimages inadvertently requiring further training to gain control over them.
- Kakugo Kasukabe (日下部覚吾, くさかべ かくご)
- Joichiro Kusakabe (日下部丈一郎, くさかべ じょういちろう)
- Kenshi Kaneshiro (金城剣史（かねしろ けんし)
- Shiranui Kenjo (不知火検丈, しらぬい けんじょう)
- Saruwatari, Tetsuya (August 17, 2012). LAST MATCH 宮沢熹一という生き方 [LAST MATCH "Kiichi Miyazawa's Way of Life"] (in Japanese). TOUGH—タフ— [Tough] (in Japanese) (1st ed.). Volume 39. 週刊ヤングジャンプ [Shūkan Yangu Janpu (Weekly Young Jump)] (in Japanese). pp. ??. ISBN-13: 978-4088793955. ASIN: B00BXWHH7I.
- Saruwatari, Tetsuya (May 19, 2016). TOUGH 龍を継ぐ男 [Tough: Ryū O Tsugu Otoko] (in Japanese) (1st ed.). Volume 1. 週刊ヤングジャンプ [Shūkan Yangu Janpu (Weekly Young Jump)] (in Japanese). pp. 202. ISBN-10: 4088905326. ISBN-13: 978-4088905327.